WELCOME TO PRINCESS JOEY'S BLOG ♥

WELCOME TO PRINCESS JOEY'S BLOG ♥

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2011 CNY ♥

wow!the time is passing so fast!
just over the CNY,
真是时间不留人. 
In this CNY, although I have no hometown to back.
but, I really happy! although just spent 2 days to visit, but let me deeply felt.. feeling of home! =)♥
another home sweet home -- cg & church  ~♥
A from different family brothers and sisters, also can be happy together. appreciate* =)♥

But I just received a bolt from the blue news!
O my god,
this kind of omen,is it reveal I should to go to 'there'?
I really don't want to go,
I really want to stay, have my own career & future.
I want to make my own arrangements for future,but why have not been successful?
Is it you want to reveal I should listen to my mother's decision only is true?

Lord,I believed you prepare me everything is good & right =)♥
But I need your 镇定剂.
all my all right & future delivered to your kingdom.
hear my prayer*
AMEN x2! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment