WELCOME TO PRINCESS JOEY'S BLOG ♥

WELCOME TO PRINCESS JOEY'S BLOG ♥

Thursday, February 3, 2011

LET IT BE!

Sometimes, really don't understand why this world is so cruel..
I take you as intimate, yet you treat me as grass!
Ponder to think twice & discover, I really helpless! :/
I remember you asked me why you are less than the sincerity friend,
I think your heart most know, what's the problem actually..aren't?
I efforts to maintain the relationship between us, but i realize you didn't that plan!
I again scratching my face, to fill our loophole,
But it seems everything that is wishful thinking..
Again and again to repair the loophole between us, but you again and again to torn it!
This is not my powerless, but I choose to die my heart..
I think this decision will make me felt happy a bit..
Is I expect of you is too big, disappointment will follow greatens!
So this time, I'll cheesy a bit..mayb will let me feel better.I won't let my heart to being hurts! 
Heartache feeling.. really hard!
I think to let go, can let me feel better.
I swear! You don't again into my life!my emotions are no longer you involved!
This is the last time I wrote about you! However,I still the same will using God's love to love you, because my loves are proclaim has reached the limit...
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment